Bring Your Own Boat
Affordable fishing lodge
Affordable salmon fishing
Bc fishing lodge
Bc fishing packages
Best fishing gear
Best fishing reels
Best fishing spots
Best fishng locations
Best salmon fishing
Best time to go fishing
Catch and release
Favorite fishing spots
First nations culture
First nations experience
First nations lodge
Fishing gear sales
Fishing license bc
How to fish
How to use a down rigger
Remote fishing lodge
Salmon fishing on a budget
Salt water fishing
Vancouver island fishing
Vancouver island lodge
West coast fishing
Affordable bc fishing lodge
Affordable salmon fishing
Best place to fish on vancouver island
British columbia fishing lodges directory
First nations cultural tourism
First nations owned business
First nations owned lodge
First nations owned resort
First nations tourism lodge
First nations tourism resort
First nations village
Fishing lodges vancouver island bc
Remote fishing lodge bc
Salmon fishing lodges bc
Salmon fishing vancouver island best times
Vancouver island fishing charters west coast
Vancouver island fishing lodges
Vancouver island fishing report
West coast cultural experience
Where to go fishing in vancouver
—Bring Your Own Boat—
A West Coast Experience
Arrive by Boat
use what's yours!!
Would you like to fish the productive waters of Kyuquot Sound from the comfort of your own boat? We can make that happen for you while providing you with the same hassle free comfort and services that our fishing charter guests get!
We get it! Sometimes you need to fish from the comfort and familiarity of your own boat. We do everything for you outside of dealing with your boat! We will provide a unique fine dining experience, luxury accommodations and process your catch for you, all while you sit back in the hot tub or enjoy a cocktail at our bar! Hard to beat!
For your convenience, we don’t have to work around our regular changeover days, we can suit your package to be as many nights as you like, on whatever days work for you, subject to availability, of course!
Package Price Includes:
- Moorage for your boat
- Accommodations based on double occupancy (each room has its own ensuite with shower)
- All meals and snacks
- All soft beverages
- Processing of your fish (cleaning, filleting, portioning, vac packing and freezing)
- Use of all lodge amenities (Wi-Fi, bar, hot tub, kayaks, paddleboards)
- Ice and water
- Take home gifts (hat, license holder, water bottle)
All this for only $375/person per night!
- Fishing license
ADDITIONAL OFFERINGS AT THE LODGE:
- Gift shop stocked with native-carved jewellery, souvenirs, clothing, giftware
- Wine list comprised of International and BC wines
- Staffed bar stocked with premium spirits, beers and wine
- Arrangements for custom canning and smoking of your catch with St. Jeans Cannery
- Fine cigars
Why Walters Cove?
-How to Get Here-
Walters Cove is located on the NW side of Vancouver Island, north of Nootka Sound and just south of the Brooks Peninsula. If you are not travelling up the west coast of the island by boat already, the closest access point is to trailer your boat to Fair Harbour, BC. www.gatewaytokyuquot.com
We own the campground and marina at Fair Harbour and can provide you with free parking for your truck and trailer for the duration of your stay at the lodge. You may even consider doing multiple trips throughout the season and leaving your boat in Fair Harbour for the summer!
There is a new, concrete boat launch (built in 2016) and the parking area is supervised with year-round onsite managers at Fair Harbour.
Towing a boat, plan on about a 4.5 hour drive from Campbell River, BC. Make sure your trailer is in good shape because you have about 75 km of gravel once you make the turn off Hwy 19 North (the Island Hwy), just past Woss.
Click here to see the video of driving instructions to Fair Harbour.
—BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS—
- A non-refundable (but transferrable to the same year) deposit of 50% of invoice total is required at the time of booking to confirm your reservation. The balance is then due 30 days prior to your arrival.
- All prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Click here to view our cancellation policy.